Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I'm sitting here in school. I'm free, and I have nothing else to do. And the only thing that can keep me occupied is writing here. Nobody else can seem to occupy me enough to keep me well entertained. I'm not too sure what exactly I'm going to be writing about right now, but I'm just going to continue on, and vent. My vibe right now, isn't too good. Everyone's reallly looking at me, asking me what's wrong, and that kind of annoys me. Am I really supposed to sit there and tell you what's wrong with me. Please don't act like you care if you don't. On a better note, there's nothing wrong with me. I'm perfectly fine, I have a bit of a headache, but it's all good. The sound of people's voices are irritating me, I'm not too much of a people person today. People are so into themselves, if you listen in a conversation, all you truely hear is "I, I, I,". Lol what the fuck? Ok. You're perfectly great at holding conversations, good fucking job, but can you please expand on something a little more interesting. I don't like when people choose to conversate with me & only talk about their personal lives, not even asking for advice, just talking to talk. I don't find it much of an interesting person. I like knowing about people, but I don't like knowing the little details of their personal lives, the details they're not telling me in confidence, their telling me to just talk. I can't really explain what I'm talking about, but I understand. I can't really make it out in words what I'm feeling, I can't seem to write my feelings and thoughts down alll the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment