Friday, December 19, 2008

Ranting Squared

It's safe to say that I've been OK. I have to give all my thanks to Lauren, because she's been the only one keeping me sane from this crazy world. Even when things get unbearable and everyone bails at the hardest times, she's right there. This girl will really NEVER leave my side, no matter WHAT I do, and that's an amazing feeling. She's my best friend, My everything. I have a few others keeping me sane and on my feet, they complete aspects of my life right now, and I hope they stick around & turn out to be life time friends. For one, Brittany is always there, she gives me really good advice, and helps me to be a better person in general. I do consider her one of my best friends. The same way I feel close to Brittany, I feel close to Amanda. These girls hate to see me down, and do whatever to make me crack a smile. They help me with a lot of bullshit, and they're just there to make me smile. They've brightened my school experience by so much. It's a shame I can't say I'm close to my sister Cynthia anymore, I miss her so much. I mean, she still lives under the same roof as I do, but we're on a hi & bye status. I used to be able to talk to her about just about anything, and now she's isolated in her own world and banned me out of it. In reality, the only person I can just rely on and talk to about anything, no limitations is Lauren. I can't lie to her. I can't hide something from her, I just can't. I talk about her way to often, I love her so much. As of right now, I'm single, and I'm not sure why I'm not with the one I love.

I guess when the time is right, We'll fix everything.
We'll start brand new. A year is a bit too hard to let go, We've made too many plans to let go.
No way I'm backing out now, I'll be fine with just her in my life.


No comments: