I loved you with it all, I really did, But it's just about that time to move on. I could never forget half of the memories we've shared, the good times, & the bad. I will always remember the times when you stuck my by side through the ruff times, and made me stick it out through it. You've always kept my head held high, never let me fall. I could always run to you, no matter what the scenario was, and you'd be there, arms wide open. I can honestly say that nobody has ever loved me like you have, and I'll never find someone who can quite compare to you. I put up so many walls, and you were the first person who actually climbed right through them, you've entered my heart, and you'll Forever be placed in my heart. There's no way I'll ever forget you, You are by far, The best thing that has ever happened to me. The most amazing year of my life. Every night having you telling me you love me, our little pee races, our songs, our bedtime stories.. This list can dead ass go ON & ON & ON. I've hurt you a number of times, and no matter what the case was, you always would take me back. Our love was thicker than anything. I wouldn't use was in that sentence, because It still is. I will still give my life for you without hesitation. We've ended on horrible terms, I'm pissed @ you and vice versa, and I know you probably wont even read this, but I just want you to know that you'll always be my everything, nobody can begin to compare to you, & I love you with everything I have.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment