What a year. I've fucked up more than you could imagine. I've lost a lot, and I've gained a lot. The one thing I'm most proud of is the fact that I've stayed with one person this whole year. Though we've took many breaks, they never lasted more than a week. I've never been with someone for so long, the longest relationship before this one was a good 2 months? & Now I'm at a year and a month, which is ridiculously crazy. I guess I've gotten to the point where I can't be without her. Sounds amazingly gay, but I don't put labels upon myself. When I overlook our relationship, I just see love, in which nobody understands. Literally nobody understands. Her friends, my friends, everybody. Nobody wants us together, and just about anyone will try to get in between us, but it never really works. That's the one obstacle that makes our relationship so hard, because it's so hard when nobody wants to see you guys together. Whatever we're ready for whatever obstacle comes our way. It's funny, when I try to sum up 2008, it all leads back to her, because she was with me throughout EVERYTHING that has happened to me.
And when I try to sum up 2008 in one word, It's happiness, Because of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment