I'm so sick. I feel absolutely useless and I feel like absolute shit. I can't breathe and my nose is swollen. My throat is killing me on numerous levels, My eyes are burning the Shit out of me, and overall I feel completely weak. I went to the doctors on Friday, I'm on antibiotics now, and I can FINNALLYYY return to work tomorrow, but I'm not sure I'll be physically fit to because I feel completely worse than friday & saturday combined. I miss my old people & I just really want to go to work. The ONLY reason I want to go to School is to see how I did on my regents & mid-terms, other than that, I'm in a very antisocial mood and a few Sophomores are number ONE on my shit list.
I'm going to go lay down now & hopefully get better.
xo's
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment