I officially hate my job, with a passion. Today was by far, the worst day I've had in such a long time. Just because of 3 hours. To begin with, there's two boys that work with me, just about my age, the ugliest two boys I've seen & yet they still believe they have some sort of shot with me. They literally ask me for my number every day & they always get turned down. At first, I was nice about it but today I just flipped out, and of course the cook takes their sides, I feel like I'm being harassed at my job because of those two. Anyways, I'm slower than everyone else there, because of a few reasons.. I'm new there, and because I actually take all the time I possibly can to communicate w| the elderly because I absolutely love them. I always finish before 7:30 no matter what though, It's not my fault if I finish last and it shouldn't concern anybody but myself. 7:30 is the time on my schedule too, the time my shift is over, so if anything, I do my job perfect. Everyone else is usually done by 6:50 and I'm always done by like 7:10. Another thing is, I have to fill the big bin with water & detergent, and I can't lift it after it's filled up, So I always ask a guy to do it. This apparently annoys the dipshit cook, and she FLIPPED out on me so badly saying how I always ask for help & how I'm too slow. See, I'm not the type to stay quiet when spoken to like that, She's not my mother, She had no right to talk to me the way she did. I flipped out right back at her. I was so shooken up and so angry. I was so aggravated. I need to ask for help or else all the water will spill all over, would she rather that to happen? Whatever, I finished at 7:15. My manager and that kid whom I hate, told me not to take it personal because she's like that with everyone, but I took it beyond personal. I don't even want to look at that cook ever again, the way she screamed at me was ridiculous. After work I got into my dads car and I couldn't help the tears. When I get angry I always tend to cry. My dad was angry too, he wanted to turn the car around and have a word with them, but I convinced him not to. It's my job. My problem. I'll handle it. I'm going to my boss tomorrow, I'm telling him I don't deserve to be yelled at so badly for doing my job, and that the next time it happens I'm resigning. As for the cook, the only time I'll speak to her is just to tell her the people's orders. I wont EVER let anybody get in my way of making money. $$
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment