I was going through my old poems. This one isn't that great, and it was when I was really upset with Lauren, but Still, I kind of like reading it because it Screams out to me exactly how I was feeling. It's kind of me talking to myself, I can't even explain it.
"I've been down this road once before
Want to sit& rest but my soul needs more.
Keep going, Hyperactive soul needs fuel
Once delivered, find this isn't the tool.
Need this, Want this,
Can't sleep. can't eat.
Somethinqs bitinq@ me lk a doq w| meat
Settle down Susan, you're never like this
I'VE BEEN SINCE BEFORE OUR 1ST KISS
susan your thinkinq too much, take a break
BREAK? THIS IS DESTROYING MY MENTAL STABILITY
call, vent I'm sure you have the ability
CALL? LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO RIGHT?
Yes, maybe u do call a lot, stop, maybe she might.
NEGATIVE. BEEN THERE DONE THAT"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment