Saturday, February 14, 2009

props to an amazing class.

I'm pretty much in love with my Junior class especially after this week. This week proved so much, and the way everyone got brought together in JUST one week proved even more. We may be the smallest class of them all, but together we're all amazing. We all grew up so much, and I've never felt more at home than I do in the presence of my class. Winning basically everything in spirit week was an absolutely amazing feeling, and of course every other class is talking shit but reality is we deserved it and the junior class was the overall best in everything. Words can't describe how happy I am with my class, and after Spirit Week it saddens me just the thought of leaving. There's a few girls in my class that I don't associate with at all, and I don't even know why that is, because they're all so Cool. Every thing's falling right into place for the junior class and I know this year is going to be great. Like, deadass, EVERY class is talking Shit cause the jealousy is eating them alive, but I'm okay with that. I'm okay with the Shit talking and I'm okay with the dirty looks & the ignorant girls in other classes, Because I've grown up and I'm beyond all that.


Juniors 2009, I Love You Girls!
Thanks For Everything, x3.

No comments: