ive been wanting to make one for a while because a bunch of my friends from outside of school have them but ive been supaaa lazy. so yeah, i made one :]
I'd explain, but I don't even remember. When you go on my tumblr, (if you have firefox) go on the FILE, EDIT, VIEW all that, toolbar up @ the very top, Click view, Than click page Source, somewhere in there I have a url for my background, than Find that area on whatever layout your using and use whatever URL you want.
4 comments:
yooo.
ive been wanting to make one for a while because a bunch of my friends from outside of school have them but ive been supaaa lazy. so yeah, i made one :]
http://shortandsimple.tumblr.com/
haha
Aw, Yours is Cute.
I love Your colors.
I think Tumblr is more creative than Blogspot, In a way.
Lol let's see if we Can keep up with both!
yeahh i knowww.
i wanna add a background to it but i cant figure it out -_______-
I'd explain, but I don't even remember. When you go on my tumblr, (if you have firefox) go on the FILE, EDIT, VIEW all that, toolbar up @ the very top, Click view, Than click page Source, somewhere in there I have a url for my background, than Find that area on whatever layout your using and use whatever URL you want.
lmao, I'm not great at explaining.
Post a Comment