Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fryyyy Day.

Let's talk about my day yesterday, & just how Sucky it was. Overall, many people were getting on my nerves yesterday, & killed my mood. My best friend left school early, and left ME to do some debate for government, in which, I had NO idea what I was talking about, and I was literally pulling words out of my ass, and it was obviou because I know my grade in govt went down, but at this point, i don't even care, as long as i pass. Last period in forensics it started pouring rain, and thundering so loud. >:o. Than, the 2:50 bell rang, and I realized I didn't have my house keys, so I couldn't go home. I stayed after w/ Vickara & Raven and them, and my phone completely died. My phone? Dead? That never happens, so my mood just dropped. My sister ended up picking me up at 5:00, and she took me to get my check, which was $275, than, I was HAPPY. She took me to cash it, but, I didn't have my ID card -_- , We went to the mall after that, and I had to window shop, I was upset. THAN, the fuckin' Easter Bunny is just walking around the mall, and he walked right by me, and like a fool, in front of everyone, i dropped my bag and ran. I hate him, I hate the easter bunny. He's so scary. My phone keeps dying because some boys hid my charger at work. They're so immature, & they hate me because I wont give them a chance, & I shut them down. I hate the boys at my job so much, but when my paycheck comes, all my anger disappears :) In 6 hours, I have to deal w/ these immature boys again. eh3849oiferhqakl. I'll be back on here tonight, maybe.

No comments: