Spring Break, I didn't go away anywhere. I worked basically everyday, & the second I got home, I walked right out the door again. Didn't return until about 2am. I've had far too much fun. Saturday was Zoey's sweet 16, I went over Rossana's house and got ready there. From her house, we left. The Sweet 16 was real Cute, but I couldn't help to notice one guy, who caught my eye the second I walked in. Rossana was friends w/ all them, being the fact they all go to Brentwood HS, and so when the Sweet 16 started getting a Little dull around 1130, We decided to go back to the guys' house. It was just 3 guys though, and it wasn't as if we went over there to get all Nasty like bitches would normally do, we actually had fun I ended up getting home around 1:30-2 . The guys are really cool, and me & the guy I had my eye on, are kind of talking, and we're Supposed to see each other again on Friday. I'm trying out my life with guys again, Let's see how all this works out. I've been hanging out w/ my Sister a lot this break as well. We've been going out with people and just having so much fun. I can never get enough of Hooters, I love it there, Not because i'm Bisexual & the girls are Cute, but because the Foods amazing & it's just a fun environment. Another night, I went out to Rossana's house, & her two cousins were there as well. They're the most down to earth guys I've met in awhile. We relaxed in her cousins room, talking, telling stories & watching movies. We started drinking a lot, and thank God I can take in A LOT before I actually get really drunk, because when I got home my mom intended on talking to me :) I like drinking. I DON'T do it on a normal basis, Matter fact, I barely drink. I don't think I'm a bad girl either, I just know how to have fun. Even if it doesn't include alcohol. Anyways, Today I went to work at 7 in the morning, and left at 2:30. THE MOST TIRING DAY OF MY LIFE. I never worked 7 hours straight before, but I kind of liked it a lot better, because the people who work in the morning, are older, and more mature, therefore I don't have any drama. I liked it. On a different note, I'm still debating if I should go to prom or not, It's a decision that should be easy, and was easy all my life, Because I was always anticipating the day prom would come, and now it's basically around the corner, and I'm indecisive. I'm so tired, I could never finish a blog, EVER, at least the way I want to. I always say I'll write more tomorrow, but I never get around to it. Maybe another day. :-*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
go to prom. you'll regret it if you don't. Even if you go stag. You'll love it<3
Post a Comment