Thursday, April 30, 2009

TODAY was so much better than yesterday. I guess I've come to a realization that too many girls in my school are fake. Since I was younger, I've never gotten along with girls, because their mentality is VERY* fucked up. I've come to a realization that even the ones that love you most, and you trust most, WILL fuck you over. You can never depend or confide in ANYBODY* but yourself. I can't wait until I'm fully INDEPENDENT and I could just fuck the world. What I truly cannot wait to do is leave ASJ. I love the school w/ all I have, I love a selective* FEW, and I cannot stand numerous girls. I have never been surrounded by so many fake girls in my life. Girls who talk shit and smile in your face. I know everything. I have a million sources, People trust me, therefore I hear a lot of information. Whether the information is true or not, that's in MY hands to determine. I can't stand girls. I am really sick of the childish manipulative games high School girls intend on playing, the games I played in 7th grade. OR the girls who are ALL talk, yet no action comes into play. It's humorous. It's a comedy. But it's to immature to be dealing with at the age of 17. IF I don't like you, I will not ACKNOWLEDGE you. NO I don't give dirty looks, or say Stupid shit as I'm passing you, because I'm past that level. If you try talking to me, you WILL get ignored. One thing I am not is fake. I will NOT* talk to you OR smile at you, if I don't like you. w/e ALL bitches could Kiss my ass. Because starting TODAY, I'm done caring. Starting today, all the attention I get from Bitches, is rather FLATTERING* & RLY it's my own personal entertainment. Seeing how hard girls strive to bring me down, ONLY TO FAIL AT THE TASK, :)

No comments: