I still remember when she couldn't go to sleep with me mad at her. When she needed to hear my voice right before she went to bed just for her own comfort. I remember when she used up any opportunity to talk to me, when she did absolutely anything to keep me smiling. I remember when I was down, she'd put me in the best mood ever, no matter how bitchy I was being. I remember when everything was perfect. I feel like I'm sharing you with memories. I remember when you cared. What happened to us? What have we amounted to? Everything has changed. The love has vanished and there's no little signs of love, except the words I love you. I remember the little actions you used to do that meant SO much to me. Remember those phone calls that used to last until the Sun came up? When we used to watch TV together, even if we weren't literally together. One thing that meant most ... Falling asleep on the phone with you. The next best thing to falling asleep next to you. This, I need most tonight, and where are you? What happened to you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment