Monday, May 4, 2009

My stomach is killing me. Boooo at the fact I'm going to have my period for prom. Today went by so quick. My dad picked me up from school at 2:30 and we went to get my dress tailored. The first cleaners we went to, the lady was such a bitch, and she was charging $78, my dad and I walked out of there so quickly. The next cleaners we went to, the guy was SO nice, and he's charging me $60, for alterations and what not. It just sucks I can't see it until Friday at 5:00 :\ The dress was long, but I wanted it cut to my knees, I'm afraid that it's going to be ugly, and I'm going to be forced to wear it. I bought my shoes today too, which I'm not crazy about, but there the Cutest ones I found, and I wasn't going to any other store. I guess the simple fact that I'm not bringing a date, is making me not care about looking perfect. Anyways, there's something about my dress that I love a lot. I just think it's one of those things that YOU love but nobody else does. I don't know. I'm sitting at my Dining room table for once, I never sit here unless it's to conversate w/ my parents. I'm usually up in my room, or in my mom's room. I barely associate with my siblings anymore, because they have their own thing going on. Tomorrow I have my 'senior' Pictures .. BUT I look like crap, and I don't want to take them and I'm begging my dad to reschedule, but he wont, I don't know what I'm going to do. Ugh. On a better note, I'm going to Sleep. GN.

No comments: