Tuesday, June 9, 2009

At times, I wish I could erase all the bad memories I have stored inside of me, I wish I could erase every time sometime has screwed me over, and every aspect of my life that has made me as insecure as I am now. I guess I wouldn't Really wish for that, because the Bad in my life, has made me who I am today. Everything that has happened to me, and every person who THOUGHT they were hurting me, only made me stronger. They've built walls around me, and now it's difficult for anybody to get in. I thank God* for my mind, Because without it I'd be mentally destroyed. I set low expectations for anyone, just so I'm prepared for the damage they can bring, and they will bring it. And time after time, it's beginning to hurt less and less, Because my mind is getting stronger, and I'm viewing everything in a whole new perspective. I don't think anything can hurt me anymore. I may at times get emotional and Cry, but I'm still strong and I'm prepared for everything.

3 comments:

Emily said...

i want to feel like that.

Susana said...

:\

you CAN.

Emily said...

not that easy. :/