Saturday, June 20, 2009

I was out today. I got the impression that every female was giving me dirty looks, and I was innocently just walking. I'm not sure if it's a self-conscience thing. Sometimes I wonder what everyone's first impression of me is. Because I feel like I'm hated by just about everybody. Most people tell me that's a horrible outlook on things, because I miss out on a lot, but It's just the surrounding I grew up in. I grew up in Central Islip schools, the school the ghetto-ist girls you'll ever meet attend, the type of girls that hate you no matter what. I was always being judged, and that's how I felt every girl was like from there on in. When I first came to the Academy of St. Joseph, I was afraid to speak to anybody Because I figured they all hated me, and I'm so disappointed I spent 2 in a half years attending a school, not socializing as much as I usually do, because I thought people hated me. Which in some cases, some people Did .. but I don't know. I just think I missed out on a lot in life because of my self-conscience[ness].

No comments: