Saturday, August 1, 2009

the most amazing time of MY life


SO, I went to Florida on July 26th. I honestly had the time of my life. I went with my two Sisters & my parents, my brother had to stay behind because financially, he couldn't afford it with a Baby on the way. Well, leaving was frightening, being the fact I've never been on a plane before in my life, and I hate it. I was so dizzy the whole plane ride. The landing was so rough too. We got off the plane and went to get our luggages, my aunt & cousins had picked us up from the airport & we went back to their house because they had this whole big BBQ set up for us. It was a lot of fun I just couldn't wait to leave their house though. Finally it reached about 6pm and my cousin Steven took us to pick up our Rental car, which was very* sexy. Thank God for my Dad's tomtom, We found our destination perfectly, The Ritz Carlton in Miami, Right off SOUTH BEACH. This hotel was breathtaking, and we got the perfect room. I honestly, was beyond happy when I walked inside of this hotel. First we gave our rental car to Valet Parking, they took care of that; and we checked in. When I walked into the hotel room I first noticed the balcony, I walked right onto it, and my view was beautiful ^_^ It's something I'll never forget. That same night we went walking down to South Beach at midnight & we actually went swimming in the ocean that late. We stayed in this hotel for 3 days, and the LAST NIGHT in that hotel, my fammm & my two cousins & their step-bro decided to go walk along South Beach, because the view is beautiful, there's a million clubs going on & the place is so alive <3>nd my crazy cousin, decided to give me my older sister who had just turned 23 ID card, and my mom got me into a 21+ club, it was such an amazing experience, I danced so much & I had so much fun. After that we headed our way back to the hotel, and I was basically running all over the place trying to beat my parents back to the hotel so I can throw on my bathing suit & hop in the pool, but clearly, they thought I was too drunk for any of that, and so I rushed ahead of them. Me, my cousins & my sister run into the hotel and I throw on my bathing suit, and before I knew it I was puking my brainsss out. they layed me out on the balcony where I fell asleep for like 20 minutes, and I woke myself up ready to go to the beach, but I was still throwing up, completely dizzy. I guess the worse thing about drinking is waking up the next morning. I woke up at 6am still throwing up, as the day went on I felt horrible, and my parents just kept saying "thats what you get" :-[ .. the smell, the look, everything about alcohol grosses me out now. YUCK. lol but that night was my favorite night in my whole life <3> moved out of my favorite, the Ritz Carlton in Miami, to the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale. It was really really high class and I was scared to move in this new hotel, but it was Still amazing too. I don't know, I was just involve with this whole experience. OH i also finally got my industrial bar =]


I DID NOT WANT TO COME BACK TO SHITTY NY >:o


i miss miami <33


No comments: