Friday, October 31, 2008

"we don't know which way to go"

They say that happiness is free. So why is it so hard to conquer? Why is it so hard to keep happiness for more than just one day. It seems like my whole surroundings, are ecstatic, they have their whole lives planned out, & than theres me, I have no idea what I want to do with myself. I'm so cautious with life, yet living everyday as if it were my last. I think, more than you'd imagine, and i care more than anybody knows. I find my answers in life everyday, by every experience I've ever experienced. I have a voice, and sometimes, I don't use it. I rather remain silent so that my voice doesn't interfere with others. I remain silent to listen, and to analyze. I pay attention to the little things, rather than the big things right in front of my face. I see the world in a whole different perspective than anybody else. I've only met ONE person who sees everything just the way I do, who shares the same mind as me, and who understands me. lauren colon, i love you. i stress myself out over the stupidest things, and I sometimes let the smallest things get to me, and get to me good. CONQUERING HAPPINESS?! Evidently, it's unconquerable. You need to seek it. What you set yourself up for, is what you're going to get. Life has it's way of throwing things at you. Always prepare for the worst, and you'll never be disappointed. I'm an HAPPY teenager. But I want happiness with no limitations, and i'll seek it until I find.

No comments: