Sunday, November 2, 2008

A little outlook on myself

My name's Susan, but I rather Susana. I'm a pretty stubborn teenager, making her way through life. I'm 16 years young, perhaps 'old' is too cliche. I'm currently attending an all girls school, in the middle of a shitty town. The school's absolutely amazing, but I couldn't tell you I'm too fond of the people in it, because than I'd be lying. I keep my main focus on school & my close friends, other than that, I'm not one to acknowledge the presence of the ones I'm not too fond of. I try my best to introduce myself to the ones I haven't yet met, & I start conversations as if I've known you for years. I'm living in a house, of 6, including myself. Luckily, both my parents are still together. I have two sisters & one brother. I also have my dog, Hailey, in which I put in high esteem, more than any pet owner really should. I wouldn't consider myself a Bitch, in which I'm labeled by many people, the people who have no idea who I am. One thing I cannot stand is when somebody knows my name, heard a few things about me, & suddenly believes they know me. "They Say You're Nobody Until You're Talked About" - Making me a pretty big deal. I'm not a fighter, but a verbal argument, does my mind good. I don't have a strong vibe, whatsoever, so no matter how hard you try, you will never know what I'm feeling. I have a big heart, I swear I do, but I let things get to me too much & I can make myself out to be a totally different person than I really am. I have the patience of a five year old, leaving me with no room to tolerate most people. I adore Cookie Monster, & this obsession wont end, anytime soon. I will not live up to anyone's standards or expectations but my own. I have many complications, all of what makes me the person I am. I usually get along with people who can handle my sarcasm very well. I waste my teenage years wisely, Unlike 98% of teenage girls, I don't smoke & I don't get drunk. I don't compare people, So i don't expect to be compared. My hair is unmanageably curly, and with that, I can never get it the way I want. I can be strong @ times, and weak @ others. I have a huge fetish for huge hugs, & people who make me laugh can easily become my life. "tell of you're strengths, but never of your past" - My past has kind of screwed me over, But I found my way of getting right back on my feet everytime. Those who love me, I love back, Simple as that. The only idol in my life, Is the woman who got me here. More in depth? I'll refuse to drive around any store carts. I swear to God a lot, it's my problem, please don't make it yours. I'm crazy about the movie Grease & i'm usually always humming their music. I wear 3 necklaces; In which I barely remove. I want to live in the city when i'm older, or somewhere far far away. Career choices for me include: a surgeon; a doctor or something in that sort. It's not much to look forward to, but it's what makes me happy. People talk about me far too much. I use the words & sayings over & over again, but I actually DO have a broad vocabulary. My laughs are often mocked. I cry, when I feel like it. I'm way too open, I can cut your self confidence down to it's lowest point. I can't sing, wink, walk a straight line, wear heals, etc. I'm not too photogenic. I listen to music you prob. never heard of & my favorite radio stations tend to vary. I have self respect, & always will. I say ALL the wrong things at ALL the wrong times. I don't hate anybody, and most likely never will. I'm secretive, I'm angry, I'm fucked up. I've had more people than I can count give up on me, everyone, people I frankly don't even know. STILL. I'm always be the girl you see, showing her SIX dimples, because nobody is capable of breaking my spirit.

=D

No comments: