"Dear the Ladies'' 
I miss you girls more than you can possibly imagine. Now that we've separated it feels as if my backbone has shattered into pieces. We used to do just about everything together, and we were pretty much always together. There wasn't a weekend that was complete unless I spent it with you girls. You ladies ar
e still the holders, of all my best kept secrets. Why I say best kept? Because you girls know some things that will probably go to your grave with you. You ladies never left my side, even if I fucked up & even if the world turned against me, that's when you girls supported me most. We've been through so much together it's ridiculous. We've had the BEST of times, & the WORST arguments. I don't know where I'd be without you girls, I really honestly don't. As time separated us a bit, we still remain close at heart.
We still communicate through words & we still chill once in a while, but nobody can ever possibly replace you girls & the bond we hold. Chrissy Joy; Jess Nikole; Emily Jane, I love you girls, Thanks for everythinggg.
e still the holders, of all my best kept secrets. Why I say best kept? Because you girls know some things that will probably go to your grave with you. You ladies never left my side, even if I fucked up & even if the world turned against me, that's when you girls supported me most. We've been through so much together it's ridiculous. We've had the BEST of times, & the WORST arguments. I don't know where I'd be without you girls, I really honestly don't. As time separated us a bit, we still remain close at heart.
We still communicate through words & we still chill once in a while, but nobody can ever possibly replace you girls & the bond we hold. Chrissy Joy; Jess Nikole; Emily Jane, I love you girls, Thanks for everythinggg. 
No comments:
Post a Comment