Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Untitled.

I can't think of anything logical to write about lately. When I say logical, I mean relevant to the present. There's no feelings inside of me I'd like to express, & there's no type of emotion I'd like to set free. But still, I write.
I feel as if I think too much. I try to find sense in a lot of things, a lot of actions done by people, & I've never came to a conclusion. I've came to assumptions, but never the real conclusion. Today, someone in school was talking to me, and I was looking at them while they were talking, & they stopped & argued I wasn't listening. See, I get this from way too many people, and I don't understand why. I'm not the type to cut you off by an 'mhm' or by a 'Right', I'd simply just look at you while you speak, and in reality, I'm analyzing everything your saying to me. Another thing, I don't judge people, ever, unless they give me a good reason. Never have I looked at someone and automatically not like them, I give them a chance, and most people screw that up. I'm not known for giving second chances, once you screw me over, I'll never look at you the same. I'd be your friend, I'll act civil towards you, but you've lost a lot of respect from me. "You've got enemies? Good. That means you actually stood up for something in life".

My mind is pacing. It's on so many different levels, so many different subjects.
I honestly, for once, Don't know what the fxck to write about.


Infinite X's & O's
Susana.

No comments: