"Follow the crowd wherever it takes you". That's everyones new philosophy, everyone but me. Well, I wouldn't say everyone, there's a good selection of people I know, who follow their own path, but as for everyone else, they don't know what it's like to be their own person & frankly I don't think they've ever even experienced it. Everyone's so hung up on doing what 'that' person is doing, or buying what 'that' person has, or trying to be exactly like 'that' person, that they're not taking time out to realize what THEY really want, or who they even are. I'm speaking from someone else's experience. There's one person out there, who is trying to be exactly like me, clearly, I'm flattered, who wouldn't be? but there's a certain limit. It's when that person really tries to do and get everything you do & have. It's probably the most annoying and irritating feeling in the world. I can't stand certain types of people, and the type of people who imitate, is at the top of my list. I've gave this girl a million hints to leave me the fck alone & get her own life, and right when I thought she stopped, and gave up, she's right back at it. Wanting what I want. Getting what I have. Doing what I do. I don't even know how to go about this problem. But she's ripped off layers of my skin & she's getting underneath, and I'm so ready to flip out. Everyone tells me to be happy about it, but how can you really be happy about something like that ? For real now. I guess I just wrote this to vent. & to tell you guys to be yourself, imitation is suicide.
XO,
Susana.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment