Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ranting.

Society is not what it was many years back, it has gotten much worst. We all know right from wrong, yet we always choose wrong, as if the human soul is immune to wrong. When we do right, God forbid it's from the goodness of our own hearts. But... you notice how people only notice and remember the bad? You only meet a few people who notice the good too. I find good in everybody. I can't hold grudges, even my worst enemy can destroy me with words and smile at me a week later, and I'll smile back. I'm not strong, I'm weak, to a certain extent. "When you're young and beautiful, that all fades, but character is eternal" This is why at my age especially we have to begin building character. Half the population are worried about being beautiful externally, but what ever happened to internally? Everybody is different of course, their own different values, their own flaws & perfections. This is what makes them amazing. I'm sitting in class, "mobile blogging", should be focused on my work, but instead focused on that girl, the one who breaks a sweat when asked a simple question. WHY?! Why is she so insecure?! Sure she's not the best looking out there but her knowledge is clearly more outstanding than anyone else's in this whole class! I don't quite understand people. And most days, I sit contemplating life. This is why I say, I think too much, and I over analyze every piece of information given to me, which is one of my most annoying features, in my book.

K well, this blog was written a while back I just had it saved under drafts, along with the 56478290 rest of them. I write a bunch, just never post them. Whatever, til' next time (:


xox.
Susana.

No comments: