Meet Hailey. My Pride & Joy.

I put her in higher esteem than any pet owner really should. I could be having the worst day, and once I open my house door and step inside, I have Hailey's big brown puppy eyes looking up at me. Her tail wagging in high speed motion, she jumps up at me, and greets me with the warmest hello. There's absolutely nothing in this world, I look forward to more, than coming home to see her. I couldn't ever enjoy my dinner unless she's sitting right beside me, looking for any food I drop. I don't know what i'd do if she wasn't around to play hiding go seek with me, and seek her bones. Or if she wasn't around to sniff underneath by door to see what i'm up to, or to scratch my door to let her in. She makes my mornings so tough, All because I can't bare to leave my house while she's giving me those puppy eyes, And than she gets me more than anxious so return home. I've shared amazing moments with her, that time can never erase. I love my babyyy =)


I put her in higher esteem than any pet owner really should. I could be having the worst day, and once I open my house door and step inside, I have Hailey's big brown puppy eyes looking up at me. Her tail wagging in high speed motion, she jumps up at me, and greets me with the warmest hello. There's absolutely nothing in this world, I look forward to more, than coming home to see her. I couldn't ever enjoy my dinner unless she's sitting right beside me, looking for any food I drop. I don't know what i'd do if she wasn't around to play hiding go seek with me, and seek her bones. Or if she wasn't around to sniff underneath by door to see what i'm up to, or to scratch my door to let her in. She makes my mornings so tough, All because I can't bare to leave my house while she's giving me those puppy eyes, And than she gets me more than anxious so return home. I've shared amazing moments with her, that time can never erase. I love my babyyy =)

No comments:
Post a Comment