
You can consider me bisexual, but I wouldn't consider myself bisexual. I don't believe in labeling human beings, I believe it's utterly offensive, and wrong, no matter what the label is. I don't take offense to being labeled, but half the population we're living with now, does. I'm madly, deeply, insanely inlove with my girlfriend. We've been together for almost a year now, and we've experienced far too much, far too much that has only made us stronger, & nothing can break us apart. We can overcome any obstacle together. I haven't met one person who truely understands our relationship, as much as I try to explain it, I cant. The reason for this, is because there is no possible words in the human vocabulary that can even BEGIN to explain how strong our relationship is. She's inlove with me, just as much as I'm inlove with her. In my near future, I'll be struggling with obstacles, obstacles of acceptance, and the judgment of other people. I know there's nothing in this world that I cant surpass without my baby, & this is why i'm not the least bit afraid of the near future, because I know very well, I will have her by my side. I think love is love, no matter how you put it. No matter what gender or race it is. You can't control who you fall inlove with. You can't control your feelings. Everyday I'm so thankful i've met my girlfriend, my soulmate. I honestly, don't have ANY idea where i'de be right now if it wasn't for her. She has helped me and guided me through the toughest points of my life, she's treated me as if I was a queen, she does nothing but love me with all she has. We have our arguments, because we don't always see eye to eye with eachother, we're both extremely alike, and with that, we're extremely stubborn. ONLY she has trampled over my thick wall of stubbornness. It's ironic isn't it? This girl makes me weak to my knees, she makes my whole body numb, yet she's my backbone. She's my only strength. She's the only decision I know for a fact I've made right in my life. I can't, and I WONT ever picture my life without her, i'de be the biggest wreck alive. We sing to each other, we do the craziest dances, we laugh together, we cry together, our two hearts has now binded into one. We share the same heart. Our past was difficult, we've overcame that, our present is AMAZING, we're reaching our 1 year a few weeks, and we're stronger than ever. She's the happy point in my life, the reason I look forward to waking up every morning. The only reason I look forward to the future, and I have not the least bit of fear either. The one girl who has made my world such a brighter place, who has changed my perspective on everything, changed m
y goals, changed my dreams. We have our future planned out together, and as of today, as of right now, we're living for the moment, we're loving eachother, and NOBODY is capable of breaking us, our love is too strong for any of that. When I begin to look at my life from a different perspective, She's the only one who will never leave my side. My life is amazing, and it's complete, with the thanks to her. I love her more than anything. I've met her, l love her, I admire her, I never plan to lose her. my everything. my forever. "I love you forever, I like you forever, As long as i'm living, my baby you'll be"
No comments:
Post a Comment