I came to this school with the mentality that I was going to hate it, Which I did for the first few weeks. I never got along with girls, EVER. I was usually always with the boys, and girls were my enemies, everything about them & their mentalities would annoy me on a whole nother' level. As weeks, and months passed, a few girls kind of grew on me. They've become the source of majority of my smiles, my laughs, and my fun. I began to have the best conversations with a few of them and everyday was the best day in school. I couldn't wait to go back, to see what was in store. Later, I got in drama, in which is impossible for me NOT to get into, but I didn't let it ruin my experience the least bit. I brushed it all off, and simply laughed @ the hard time these girls were having just to break me. I think no matter where you go, there's always going to be THAT kind of girl, you know? Well, the moral of this blog, was that I love these girls more than anything. I cannot wait to see what this year holds. "Clicks" always have the tendency of changing, and people you knew so well, can just walk past you and pretend as if they don't know you at all. I've lost a couple of friends, I've gained even more friends. The loss of friends hurts me, more than you can imagine, but when I notice that there is nothing I can do about that loss, is when I give up trying to fix everything. Every bond broken, a new one forms, as fucked up as it sounds. The girls I keep close to me are the girls whom I adore, the girls I have limitless fun with, and craziest conversations with, These girls keep a smile on my face. This school has simply taught me never go somewhere with a closed mind. I'm now open to everything, and I'm willing on trying anything with an open mind. I've learned so much from these ladies, even girls I frankly don't even know. Many girls walk around with this thought embedded in their minds that I dislike them for whatever reason, but honestly, If I didn't like you, you would KNOW because you would have a confrontation by me, personally. If I haven't had a bad confrontation with you, or just simply cursed you out, I don't have a problem with you. I've changed these past years so much, and I can't even thank anybody In specific, because it's everyone together, and it's people that they don't even KNOW they influenced my life in any way shape or form. I'm having a loss of words right now. So maybe i'll update this blog a little later. x0.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment