because of it. I guess I'll have to see wont I? On another note, I was messing around with my hair the other day, and I always wanted a mohawk, cause I'm kind of inlove with them for some odd reason, and I managed to whip up my own mohawk, and I think it looked pretty fly, my mom fell inlove with my mohawk too, but I'm still unsure about it, haha.Sunday, December 28, 2008
Outspoken Words?
Today my sister and I spent the whole day together. This is a real shocker, because she's isolated herself away from me, and is always ALL about her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is like my big brother, I love him a lot, but I don't like going out with them because at times I feel like the third wheel, So my sister's always out with him, but I refuse to go out with them anymore. But today, She stood home. She was locked in her room for majority of the morning, until I knocked. We watched some movie together, in which I didn't pay much attention to, I've been on my ipod touch 24.7, I'm kind of addicted to it. Than we started downloading music & updating our i pods together. We played a bunch of games, and we talked about a lot. I loved every second of it, because she can always get me in a good mood. My oldest sister on the other hand, phew, I cannot STAND her. I couldn't even eat at the dinner table tonight because if I would have stayed, their would have been a huge argument, So I went upstairs avoiding that. My dad has high blood pressure and loses his patience quickly, and he usually flips out on me most. I have the most mouth in my house, I'm extremely stubborn, and people tend to start with me quick, and I can't stay quiet, & thats why most arguments form in my house, I admit (: anyways. I haven't spoken to my baby all day, and blahh, just one day away from her I feel isolated from her, & I hate it so much. Lol I miss her a lot too, but I can't even call her cause my sister would get mad if I leave her room. And I don't want to call her later tonight because she goes to work early tomorrow. Speaking about work, I applied for the Arbors retirement home about 2 weeks ago, and I called about a week ago and he said he'd call me back, never did. I called yesterday again, and he said he lost my application, and starting making jokes with me on the phone, I already love him, lol, but he told me to go in tomorrow, re-do my application, and he'll get me in. I'm SO excited, because helping old people is my PASSION, and when he interviewed me 2 weeks ago, he took me up to the dining area, where I'll be working at, and it's sort of like waitressing, which I'm DYING to do, I want to be a waitress in Chilis, so this job is just amazing. So I'm really excited to go tomorrow and see what's going to happen. The pay is good, $8.50 an hour, good for a first job too (: I think my life's beginning to fall right on track again, and I'm just so happy lately. Like, there's no confusions in my head, I know what I want now. Okay, so last night, or this morning, I can't even remember =/ I was watching this movie on some weird channel, because we recently switched over to Verizon Fios which has 5643920346739234 million channels, but yeah, as I was saying, It was about this girl who was a cheerleader, and her parents thought she was a lesbian, and sent her to a Gay Rehabilitation Center. I don't understand why that shit even exist, But in the movie, the girl ends up deeply falling for some other girl @ the center. They had the girls sleep together in that center, does that make any sense? You're trying to turn gay girls straight, and have them sleep together? really? But yeah, the movies kinda weird but cute. I think my girlfriend and I have a place in the future. I don't think I'd want anybody else for me, I wouldn't want anybody else getting to know me as well as she knows me, I wouldn't want anyone else loving me. I think my parents would choose to disown me or some shit Like that, but I think this girl is worth every inch of pain my surrounding will cause me
because of it. I guess I'll have to see wont I? On another note, I was messing around with my hair the other day, and I always wanted a mohawk, cause I'm kind of inlove with them for some odd reason, and I managed to whip up my own mohawk, and I think it looked pretty fly, my mom fell inlove with my mohawk too, but I'm still unsure about it, haha.
because of it. I guess I'll have to see wont I? On another note, I was messing around with my hair the other day, and I always wanted a mohawk, cause I'm kind of inlove with them for some odd reason, and I managed to whip up my own mohawk, and I think it looked pretty fly, my mom fell inlove with my mohawk too, but I'm still unsure about it, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment