
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Highlight of my week
Yesterday around 8:30, I visited my baby at work. She was completely oblivious to the fact I was even going to begin with, so I knew walking in & seeing her reaction was going to me the highlight of my night. Turned out, it was the highlight of my week. I walk in and she's busy doing something, not noticing me yet, until i go pssts, her face was priceless. The smile on my face was glued on, and I couldn't help but give her the biggest hug. I reached into my bag and gave her her Christmas Present, and with me being there alone she got all nervous, she started figiting with her hands, and it was the cutest thing in the world. I'm so happy I finally saw her, and I'm so happy I finally got to hug her at the least bit. All this talk about her brings me back to the moment we FIRST hung out, when she knew I liked her a lot, but she still didn't confess her feelings towards me. I went over to 'beat her ass' in halo, and ended up losing, of course. A lot of talking went on & she told me about this documentary she had made, and so I fought her to watch it, I'm holding her camcorder in one hand, and my other hand & her hand happened to intertwine with each others, that was the moment I knew she was everything I needed. I've just had soo many good times with her it's ridiculous. If we're out in public together, we can't stop laughing or making jokes. She's my bestfriend, And my girlfriend, Perfect combination. There was many points where we took breaks, because we aren't the worlds perfect couple, we do have our arguments. Even between those breaks, she was still there for me and still gave me the best advice in the world. I'm so happy I have someone like her in my life, I feel so comfortable around her, as if I can tell her or do anything I want without her looking at me as if I'm an asshole, and if I do make a fool out of myself, she's right there beside me, making a fool out of herself as well. I love her so much. More than words can even ever describe.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment