Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Love Is Beautiful

I just finished watching a movie, it took place in an all girls boarding school, The girl, Anabelle, fell in love with her female teacher. This movie makes me feel like everything is OK. That me wanting to be with a girl is OK, and all these 'gay' influences have been giving me the motivation I need. There's nothing wrong with me, I just happened to fall in love, with a girl. & as more days pass, I'm learning to be more and more OK with it, and I'm happy, with the one I have, and I'm happy being loved, and loving in return. The movie ended with this quote that I love .. "For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation." - Rainer Maria Rilke

No comments: