Sunday, January 18, 2009

S16 Night

Last night was Kayla's sweet sixteen. She looked absolutely beautiful, and it was such a nice setting & just really comfortable. She sat basically all the Academy girls together, and it was basically Brittany, Amanda, Kosi, Jess, Kiamani, Shameka, Dodo, Vickara, Freya, Raven, Francesca .. The list goes on but I'm not thinking right. The food served was amazing, and the desert was even better. The DJ was really good, there was nothing wrong with her sweet16. As she got up to her 7th or 8th candle? she dedicated it to amanda & I, her bestfriends from School, and she played the song "swagger Like us" .. It was soo Cute, unfortunately I had a little trouble lighting the candle, of course. I had a lot of fun w| my girls. I was home around 11:30, and I waited for Nikole's dad to come and pick her up. Than Lauren came to sleepover my house :D:D:D. I missed her SO much it was ridiculous. My love and attraction for her grew so much, and I'm still in some sort of trance when I think about how beautiful she Looked when she fell asleep in my arms. I'd give up absolutely anything for her in a heartbeat. Around 5 my fire alarm woke me up, which is ironic because we always take out our fire alarms because they tend to go off when we're cooking & it's annoying, but thank God we had it in. Stupidly I just kind of ran out of my door and down the stairs, and only my mom was downstairs, and my boiler room was overheating letting out a whole bunch of smoke, everyone in the house soon woke up & my dad unplugged something which made it all stop. I finally headed back up to my room & Lauren & I couldn't fall back to sleep really, so we were just hanging out. She left my house around 12:30ish, unfortunately. I hate seeing her leave me. After that I went out to stores with Nina looking for Uggs but apparently they fell off the face of the planet -_-. When I came back home my sister was feeling all dizzy & stuff, and my CO2 alarm kept going off .. So my dad called the fire dept. In a span of 4 minutes the police came telling us to evacuate our house, and within 10 minutes one fire truck appeared. They went into my house and did I don't know what, than a second fire truck appeared, and that's when I got scared. But turns out everything was fine, except my boilers messed up -_-. So my sister & I went back out to get heaters from Home Depot & I'm INLOVE with mine. Haha. Well today was rather a long day, so was last night. So i'm Goinq to write back whenever. I never have time to update this anymoreeeeee.

xO; Susana.

No comments: