I haven't wrote here in a while. I should definitely update now. This whole week has been nothing but stress from school work, and I always look forward to the weekend to relax, but not this weekend. Friday night was calming, Kayla came over my house & we just chilled here, we were supposed to go to the mall, but nobody wanted to take us, of course .. The following day (today) I had to wake up@ 630, and be at BHS for my SATS by 745. SAT's were killer, I'm absolutely horrible in math, and I know I got most my points from the english part. I left there around, 12; 1ish? I don't even remember, but I was getting completely impatient and I don't even think I did that great because of that. When I left my dad took me to white castle, yummm. When I got back home I cleaned my room and finally got some sleep that I've lacked. I took a nap for a little and woke up around 3. I took a shower & got ready for work. Yes! My first day at work. I work @ the arbors, It's an assisted living/retirement home for the elderly. I've always been fond of the elderly, they make me OVERLY happy. I work in the dining area, it's exactly like waitressing. I have to wear black pants with a white button up, with an apron & bow tie. Today was basically training and I'm just so excited to go back tomorrow. Even though my back was killing me by the time I got out, It's all worth it because I'm doing something I love more than anything, for $8.50 an hour :) Anyways, Next week is filled with mid-terms & regents and I'm so sick of stressing about these things. I'm just going to try my hardest and hope for the best. On another note, I'm still in my relationship with Laurennn =) We're going on 1 Year & 2 Months in a few days, I don't know it's Just SO perfect with her. My life's right on track, and I'm just happier than I've been in a while.
I'm going to lie down & watch "quiero mis quinces" =)
I'm going to try to update this as much as I possibly can, because I've been slaacckking.
xO.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment