Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm finally getting over being sick, and my appetite is a little beyond ridiculous. I can't stop myself from eating anymore. It's a phase maybe cause my time of the month is coming. Anyways, I didn't do too good on my History regents, but my english regents I did nice (: Fck my midterms. I don't even want to get into that. School has just been getting more annoying as days pass, like, finally analyzing all these people and seeing how they REALLY are and they aggravate the shit out of me. Whatever, Today I payed for my junior sweatshirt which I'm pretty excited about cause I designed it, but I'm still nervous about how it's going to look when they actually come in. nthwg549obniusobg. I'M SO SICK OF SNOW IT'S RIDICULOUS. It kills everything.

I'm not focused. I'll be back.

1 comment:

Emily said...

i love the sweatshirts. they'll look fine when they come in. :]