oh em gee. my blog looks extra ugly, but i'm too lazy to fix anythinq on it so that's how it's remaining until I get sick of the nastiness. I never write on here anymore, because there's not much emotions going on inside, though you'd think there was. I was crying last night, and I can't give you a reason why. I'm sick of a lot of things in my life. I'm sick of work most of all. I want to quit more than words could ever describe, but I'm not a quitter. Lauren and I are now just friends, and I don't know how that's going. I still love her more than anythinq, I guess I don't want to be committed right now, and I don't have a reason behind that. Sometimes I want to be with her, so badly, but I just don't feel ready. I guess I'm confused with everything going on. Literally, Even school work. Or the girls in school. I was literally going to get into a fight today. There's some girls in this school I can't tolerate, not even a little bit. They're knocked out of my life. I'll no longer acknowledge their existence,
I'm gonna go. I'm starving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment