Friday, June 19, 2009



it's 2:35am. I can't sleep ever since school ended. I'm too used to staying up late at Night,
and now I can't fall asleep even when I'm dead beat tired, which I never am. I'm burning up right now, It's too hot to do anything. Last night I worked out with my personal trainer. She's on demand. YUP. tv. I don't understand why pay money to go to the gym, and perhaps get a personal trainer? when on demand has fitness videos, and they're Amazing. I've been feeling some type of way, I guess the words numb. Nothing bothers me anymore, and I'm talking about things I used to have a tantrum over, don't phase me. I don't know what's going on with me at all anymore. One* thing I could admit to is that I'm happy. I'm happy with the way everything fell into place in such a short amount of time. So anyways, today I went to the mall with my Sister. I went from turning down so many clothes I wanted, because of the price, to buying $100 sneakers. I spend my money so stupidly it's annoying but I can't even help it. ANYWAYS, I've been really gay Lately, I figured once I left school that phase would go away, and it's not going away. I've been more* into girls than guys, which Scares me, because anybody who really knows me, knows i'm boy Crazy. I guess I'm still trying to figure myself out, because I don't know who I am. I'll admit it.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

i saw you at the mall. I woulda stopped, but I think my friends were on a mission.

. said...

i've been feeling really gay lately too -____- lmfao so you're not the only one

Susana said...

Lexi, I didn't see you, :(
And omg I was such a mess, Lol.
NEXTT time, you Could stop! =))


and Jill,
Lol thank god i'm Not the only one,
Idk what is issss.
uugh