I wasn't in the mood for anybody today. Especially because school started in the afternoon & I just wasn't in the mood to see faces or to be social in any such way. I had part 1 of my English regents today, and it was just too easy. I love English, and I love writing. Yesterday's midterms I'm pretty confident about. I couldn't believe how easy the math was. I'm a little scared because when I say something is easy, I always fail. I was extra stressed before this week came, but I finally got over my SAT's which was TOO hard, And this week has been going smooth & easy, the test aren't as hard as I was expecting. I've been too happy lately, Especially with my job in which I'm SO inlove with. Yesterday some old man hit on me, but it was the cutest thing, haha. There's some lady there who eats ALL her food, even dessert, and she forgets that she eats, so she flips out on me telling me that I didn't get her food, I didn't know how to handle that because I knew I gave her everything so the girl who was training me took over. But it was just too funny, I can't get enough of the elderly. I'm so inlove with my job. I'd do it even if I didn't get paid, It's amazzingg. My life's going smoothly, I still with my girlfriend, one year 2 months in 2 days. I remember when I was so excited about just 2 months. I'm also so happy that I found some true friends, Especially Kayla.
K, well I'm watching American Idol
& my minds not really in2 writing.
This shows ridonkulous (: Alright. I'm outtt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment